You’ve decided to …
You’ve decided to
Keep the baby
Contact a health professional who specializes in childbirth (doctor, gynaecologist-obstetrician, midwife) or obtain information from your CLSC.

Have an abortion
Speak with a health professional or your school nurse or go to your CLSC. Whoever you consult will explain the steps to follow and will answer your questions. Click here for more information about abortion.

Give the baby up for adoption
Consult a CLSC counsellor who will explain what to do and who will answer your questions.
express yourself

What are my strengths?

Thank you for your vote.

related sites